PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS OUT THE TERMS UNDER WHICH DOUBLE BAY TODAY OFFERS YOU USE OF ITS WEBSITE BY USING THE SERVICES ON THE SITE YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT THEY SHALL APPLY TO YOUR USE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE.
This Agreement is made between you and Double Bay Today.
doublebaytoday.com is a satire news site – this means that all the stories are for entertainment and are not true. Double Bay Today accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of this information – it is all made up and is not accurate.
From time to time you may be asked to register your details with us in order to receive products or services or to enter competitions or to access certain areas of the site. When you do, additional terms and conditions will apply.
What we do for you
We try to make sure that the content and information on the Daily Mash is not accurate. But things do change, so you might catch us out occasionally. If you spot any errors, please let us know. Send us an email, you can reach us at email@example.com
What we need from you
To use our website, we need you to agree to these terms and conditions, and any additional terms and conditions which shall apply to your use of doublebaytoday.com
When using doublebaytoday.com you agree:
– Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the site;
– To be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you. You should change your password if you believe it’s no longer secret;
– Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication;
– Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights; not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, bookings or request for services;
– Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member account areas on the sites;
– Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Double Bay Today or any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us.
If you send us or post any material or other information to doublebaytoday.com you agree Double Bay Today will not treat this information as confidential and we will be free to keep and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit. You agree to give up your rights to be identified as the author of this information and to object to any use of this information by us.
Why you need to stick to these terms and conditions
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using The Double Bay Today website we reserve the right to:
– Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
– Discontinue your membership thedailymash.co.uk
– Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to prevent you from using doublebaytoday.com
If your conduct on or use of doublebaytoday.com causes us loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
Our promise to you
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights as a consumer.
It’s important to note that using the Internet does have its dangers. We take reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, but we can’t be held responsible for:
– The security of doublebaytoday.com
– For any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property
– Breach of security by hackers as a result of your use of doublebaytoday.com
– We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or failure to use doublebaytoday.com. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via doublebaytoday.com.
From time to time we may need to update the content on doublebaytoday.com and/or maintain the software and other equipment that runs the site. During these times you may not be able to access the sites or things may be a bit slower than normal. If this happens, please try us again later.
Got a complaint? Here are your legal rights
Your use of doublebaytoday.com and these terms and conditions, is subject to the laws of Australia and we reserve the right to bring proceedings to the Courts of the country of your location.
If you are at all dissatisfied with any aspect of the doublebaytoday.com site then please contact hello@doublebaytoday.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through our contractual partners. We hope that you find these links useful.
If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving doublebaytoday.com – that means that we won’t be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products or services available from such sites or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those sites. Should a dispute arise between you and any third party, we’ll do our best to help you resolve it, but we can’t be responsible for any loss or damage.
We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent, at any time, to a link that we think is inappropriate.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Double Bay Today name and logo may not be used without Double Bay Today’s written permission.
This also applies to all copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from doublebaytoday.com, This includes the organisation and layout of the site and the underlying software that’s owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our written permission.
We may ask you to provide personal information about you. For more detailed information on how doublebaytoday.com
Changes to these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be amended, updated and/or modified by us from time to time. You’ll still need to agree to them, so it’s a good idea to keep checking back here to stay up to date.
If you keep visiting us here at doublebaytoday.com then we’ll take that as confirmation that you have agreed to the new terms and conditions.
Keep Up With The Latest DBT News
Keep Up With The Latest DBT News